top of page

Frequently asked questions

Do you need access to power?

The Chariot needs to be parked within 100 feet of an outlet. If an outlet is not available, you can rent a generator from us (or elsewhere if preferred).

How far do you travel?

We service NJ and NY.  Up to 25 miles from Toms River, New Jersey is included in our pricing. Mileage above that will be $2/mile, with a  maximum travel distance of 100 miles one way.  

Are you insured?

We are a fully insured and certified staff! On The Rox Trailers carries liquor liability and general liability insurance. We can provide copies of our insurance policies to your venue upon request.  Bartenders are all TIPS and ServSafe certified.

Do you provide the alcohol?

No. The NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control prohibits us from providing alcohol.  On The Rox Trailers provides an alcohol shopping list recommendation and brings everything else needed for the requested bartending service.

What are the trailer dimensions?

The Chariot trailer is approximately 7.5 feet wide, 8.5 feet tall, and 14 feet long.

How do I book The Chariot?

First fill out THIS FORM for a custom quote.

To secure a date, we require a 25% deposit.  The remaining 75% balance is due one week prior to the event.  Bookings cancelled within 120 days of the event are not eligible for a refund of your deposit, unless On The Rox Trailers secures another event for your date.

In the event of inclement weather, we will do our best to accommodate if you wish to reschedule.  The client is responsible for an outdoor tents if necessary. 

bottom of page